This is a video of some horses playing in the snow in the town I grew up in. New York is not just a big city, but beautiful country also!

I hope you enjoy my quotes and you can relate to my words in some way. ~Diane




Welcome to my new blog!

Trees from home....

Trees from home....

You only live once...so take every moment with someone you adore and treasure it.

You only live once...so take every moment with someone you adore and treasure it.
Don't let someone you love slip through your fingers...you may never have the chance again.

Follow your heart...your dream...and me on Twitter.
Quotes written today....


Lost in my mind, you were gone forever.
Here for me now, I will treasure....
Moments of words to help me live and I continue learning to forgive.
Although these times may not be easy and for any one soul too much to bare....
I owe to you my life and living with a silence and not a scare.
Now I wonder, if all I did was not in vain as the thought remains.
Lost in my mind, you were gone forever.
Here for me now, I will treasure.


Letting go carries burden on a heart that fear cannot conquer, wisdom will endure and only the strength of words will prevail.

Sacrificing and giving to others may be a task of little value that is not realized until it has reached its worth.



It is one thing to dream your dream, but another to look beyond your dream.




We cannot explain life or reason.. or why things happen the way they do. We can only explain love and understanding...and maybe that is why there was never any reason at all.